LS-DYNA was developed by Livermore Software Technology Corporation (LSTC) and is one of the most powerful finite element software packages, e.g. for crash simulation. As cloud hosting partner CPU 24/7 elaborates a suitable licensing model for every customer together with the German sales partner Dynamore.
- LS-PREPOST (free tool)
- more tools available on
- Bring-your-own-license: remote access to the customer’s license server
- License procurement via CPU 24/7
Lizenzmodelle und Abrechnung
- All versions available (newest version a few days after release)
- Changeable on-the-fly
- ThinLinc: secure remote desktop
- NoMachine NX: Secure, encrypted remote access
- VNC: Standard remote visualization
- Secure protocols: SSH, SFTP
- Remote Visualisation with 3D Acceleration: NICE DCV
- FEMZIP – compression tool for simulation results
- Integration of individual customer tools/scripts
- Site-2-Site VPN
- Operating System is Linux
Do you have further questions about the products, licensing or access?
Contact our or !