The CPU 24/7-Team wants to grow! Who does not want that?!
So, why CPU 24/7?
By engineers for engineers – our motto since 2007. Our goal is not only to find solutions for our customers’ ‘problems, but to also work together with you to develop these solutions. In the daily life of CPU 24/7 we organize ourselves in teams. Processes and structures should not cripple us, but actually help us, for when we implement our ideas professionally. Each member of our team makes a valuable contribution!
Safety is not only an important topic for our customers. We ensure information security and help our customers in the process, whilst protecting their most important assets. CPU 24/7 was founded in 2006 and is a stable business that has grown steadily out of its own resources. Through the partnership with IAV it has opened up more fields, continued growth and nothing stands in the way of a stable future.
CPU 24/7 lives through innovation. Always at the ravages of times – no, always one step ahead. That is our goal. Our customers benefit from our expertise in all engineering fields of digitalization.
Employees at CPU 24/7 are more than just resources. They are people with different stories and experiences. Our goal is to bring them together. Whether it be at the stand-up meeting, lunch on the sunroof or on a joint trip. Our distinct meeting culture should ensure that everyone gets the chance to speak and most of all listen.
We look forward to meeting you in person.
Please e-mail to:
- Software Developer Ruby on Rails (m/f)
- (Senior) Linux Network Administrator (m/f)
- IT Administrator / Systems Engineer (w/m)
- Big Data Solutions Engineer (m/f)
- Cloud Architect (m/f)
- IoT Solutions Engineer (m/f)
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning Solutions Engineer (m/f)
- Presales Engineer (m/f)
- Technical Sales Consultant / Presales Engineer (w/m)
- DevOps Engineer (w/m)
- IT-Projectmanager (w/m)
- Student Assistant Development and Admin (m/w)
- Student Assistant Marketing (m/w)
- Student Assistant Process and Controlling (m/w)