CPU 24/7 has been offering services since 2018 that support the digitization of the customer in the field of engineering. The portfolio primarily covers the topics of Internet-of-Things, Big Data and Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence, as well as the construction of complete data pipelines with a focus on high availability, scalability and information security.
The services provided include, but are not limited to:
Internet of Things (IoT)
- Deployment and operation of IoT brokers with different protocols
- Automated IoT Device Management
- Individual security concept
- Real-time streaming and analysis of IoT data
- Persistent NoSQL storage solutions (e.g., HDFS, Elasiticsearch)
- S3-based object storage
- Storage hardware specially selected for the respective use case with connection via InfiniBand network
- Provision of various machine / deep learning frameworks (Keras, TensorFlow, Caffe, CNTK, etc.)
- Build and run dedicated and scalable GPU clusters (e.g., with NVIDIA Tesla V100 GPUs)
- Storage connectivity and integration of AI solutions in IoT pipelines
We are happy to advise you with an individual solution design according to your requirements.